STARTING UP IN BUSINESS

STARTING UP IN BUSINESS
If you want to start a business read this book. CLICK BOOK.

Monday, September 21, 2009

SFI Versa Points Going Well

Hello

Congratulations everyone, what a month for all of you, I’m glad to see that many of you took on board what was said in last week’s email and have been rewarded by becoming EA’s. (Executive Affiliates) I’m sure by now that you will have received your reward of a number of Co-Sponsors to care for. A Special welcome to my New Affiliates and those of you who have been passed to me to Co-Sponsor, I know it is a little confusing when you first join SFI you can end up with information overload.

Well if this is your first message from me you are either a New Affiliate or one of my Co-Sponsors. The aim of this email is to encourage you to move forward with your SFI Business so lets start with, your To Do List have you followed it through to receive your points. Some Affiliates have filled in their profile and not filled in Question 30 & 31, if it is filled in fully as a Sponsor or Co-Sponsor I can see what you have wrote and hopefully it will help me to help you to achieve your goals.

Since the beginning of August 2009 SFI as introduced the new Versa Points scheme which enable you to grow your business as never before. As you will see Versa Points really do mean Prizes. Once you have achieved your goal as an EA and done your To Do list, you maybe thinking what else can I do to get to the next level. Now if you have completed your To Do list and been through your 30 day email that have been sent to you by SFI you are off to a good start. Contact me if you would like to know how to use Twitter, Face Book & Social Blogging to promote SFI products from your , “Tripleclick stores”.

"Do you have any questions I can answer for you?" "Is there anything I can clarify for you?" "If there's anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask." Don’t forget, log in at your SFI Affiliate Centre each day and earn two points for reviewing your Alerts Page and another two points for visiting your SFI Homepage. Do both and you can earn a total of four points each day. If you want to contact me you can go into your SFI message area, or through a2a Racey, or email:

No comments:

Post a Comment